It's hard keeping track of this stuff. Let me do it for you.

5.29.2008

The Beauty Essentials According to Alexander pt 2 :: BODY ::

Hey guys!

I'm back with part two of my Beauty Essentials series--Body! Here I'll show you my favorite products for all your 2000 parts.


Exfoliant:

Photobucket

Sabon's Body Scrub is fantastic for those days when you get home feeling like soap just won't do the trick. This sea salt scrub is loaded with almond and macadamia oil to leave your skin refreshed, moisturized and glowing. Now, this scrub comes in five delicious scents, but i favor the lavender apple, because I love the soothing scent of lavender (perfect for relaxing shower time), which is delightfully accented with the fresh sweet scent of apple. The overall impression is of a wild country garden coming to blossom.


Cleanse and Condition:

Photobucket
Photobucket

Ted Gibson Prosperity Body Shampoo and Conditioner just smells like money. Infused with ginger root and rose extracts, this combo is a finely tuned formula aimed at combating free radicals in your environment--which if you live in the city, are EVERYWHERE. While you do have to leave the conditioner on your skin for about 30 seconds to get good nourishment, the moments out from beneath the waterfall are well repaid with silky soft skin all day!


Lotion:

Photobucket

I have to say, I am positively addicted to this stuff, especially during summer. Bliss Lemon+Sage Body Butter is a lifesaver for people who spend a lot of time in the sun, and I always make sure I have some for after I've spent all day on location for a shoot, or out tanning in the park after brunch. We all know the sun dries you out like a Pilsbury cookie left in the oven 20 minutes too long, but this ultra creamy lotion with bounce you back to full saturation in not time. There are several scents (original, vanilla+bergamot, lemon+sage), but I stick with lemon+sage because I like how fresh it is, and lemon is probably one of my favorite scents in the world.

In fact, speaking of, I have to go reapply. My sunburn is crying.

Toodaloo!

Alexander

No comments: